Registration on Farak.net is guided by the following terms and conditions. The purpose of the document is to create a mutual trust and confidence while we together leverage Farak.net to the fullest!
1. As a member, you assure that all information provided is the most authentic and you take the responsibility of details your have uploaded about yourself.
2. Since Farak.net is exclusively meant for educators, we expect only educators to attempt registration. Hence we would like educators to register with their official email address if possible. Email ID is the Login for educator and industry members.
3. Farak.net may carry out authenticity check or profile verification. This will require us to communicate with you and your employer that you have uploaded in the profile after registration. You will have your consent to the same. Farak.net reserves the right to accept, reject or delete any account and/or data of any member.
4. While Farak.net will continue to take efforts to authenticate data on projects uploaded, it does not guarantee complete authenticity of every project uploaded. Farak.net does not assure responses and authenticity of responses you may receive from the industry members.
5. Once you are shortlisted for any project, industry member will communicate with you directly from the contact details provided on your profile. You agree to provide your contact details for the purpose while filling up your profile. At the same time, it is upto the member to decide on the authenticity of the information in response received. Farak.net is not liable to authenticate any information received in the response.
6. Farak.net has no control over any communication that happens outside the platform. Farak.net does not take any responsibility of any communication in any form (email, telephone, meeting etc.) between educator member and industry member.
7. At the same time, Farak.net will take effort to participate in discussion between Educator Member and Industry Member during – Project scope finalization, Project terms finalization, Frequent Review Discussions – provided project status is updated on Farak.net.
8. In case any cost is attached to project completion, you agree to pay 10% of payment received as fees to Farak.net (taxes extra and as applicable). For projects that are unpaid, Educator Members do not pay anything to Farak.net.
9. You also agree to pay the fees as above in 7 working days of receiving the payment from the industry member.
10. This initiative will grow only on trust. You too believe that working on projects is more important from the perspective of gaining industry insights than monetary gains. Hence Farak.net resorted to receiving payment from Educator Members (or member institution) instead of routing payment through Farak.net (usually practiced by freelancer project platforms).
11. Updating status on project is very essential for educator as well as industry member. On project completion, you are expected to update the completion status through industry member to gain feedback, rating (Foints) as well as enhancement in your profile for better project prospects.
12. Farak.net does not take any liability of credentials of industry members who download your profiles for projects.
13. Farak.net has been taking efforts to secure the data uploaded on its platform. At the same time, it should not be held liable for any data loss uploaded by you due to unforeseen circumstances (natural and man-made) that are beyond anyone’s reasonable control.
14. You agree that Farak.net is an online platform for educator members and industry members to interface with each other. It is every member’s responsibility to use it with honesty and make the platform more useful in future. You agree that industry member may or may not have budget for every project. And hence monetary gain may not be possible with every project you work on. It is the responsibility of educator member and industry member to agree upon project terms (work, commercial, timelines, resources etc.) when they communicate directly before starting working on the project.
15. Farak.net has planned to come up with new offerings for its members and evolve further. To facilitate the development and launch of such offerings, members may be asked to express their views and opinions through surveys. You will have your consent to the same.
17. Registration on Farak.net is at certain fees to be borne by the institution. This registration fees may change over the period of time. Farak.net will make sure to publish the change in registration charges well in advance.
18. Changes to Terms & Conditions may happen at the discretion of Farak.net and without providing any notice to the members.
19. You agree that above terms and conditions are meant to create a meaningful association for mutual advantage as well as to enhance overall education system. In case of any suggestion or objection to any of the pointers, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. In case of any dispute, resolution will be by the laws in India and under the jurisdiction of the courts in Pune, India.
21. Note: Being a part of SSK Busilink, all above terms and conditions shall be considered as ‘on behalf of’ SSK Busilink and Farak.net together.